Just a day in the life of your average white boy, using the N-word and playing Indian.
You guys, check it: he has Black friends! This picture proves he has the right to say nigga and is, like, totally not racist!
Dear this kid’s Black friends, I know you like him. I felt the same way about my white& non-Black friends in high school. We were friends so they were cool. No problem. They cared about me as a person, of course they’re not racist!
But, please, ask yourselves: why does your friend want to use this word soooo bad? Why does any non-Black person feel they have “the right” to call somebody a nigga? Why do they want that “right?”
If it’s “just a word” and they care so much about Black people, why do they come out swinging when we say it’s hurtful? When a Black person says it’s wrong for white ppl to say the N word and that person responds by calling them a bitch…does it really seem like they’re that concerned about Black folks? Really?
that’s what i don’t get. why do white people want to use that word so damn badly? like their mouths will fall off their faces if they can’t let the n word fly out.
It’s called entitlement.
24 Notes/ Hide
- ethereal-ineffability reblogged this from sinsoo
- nikita-banana likes this
- qweerdo reblogged this from karnythia and added:
- baerana likes this
- karnythia reblogged this from thardcorelives and added:
- polerin reblogged this from karnythia and added:
- hamburgerjack reblogged this from karnythia
- thardcorelives reblogged this from karnythia and added:
- tashabilities likes this
- borednschooled likes this
- phanthony likes this
- bakethatlinguist likes this
- teallikethecolor likes this
- kiss-distinctly-american likes this
- nom-chompsky likes this
- blackraincloud reblogged this from thardcorelives and added: